2.17.2010

New paint & carpet

Here are some photos of the house with the new paint job.  The kitchen went from yellow to a dusty rose color - the offical name is "Pressed Flower".  At first I thought it might be a bit much, but we adjusted to it quite well and it's a welcome change.  We decided to change the look of the living room by painting one of the wall in a different color.  I like the contrast and it makes the room look a little bigger (the blue is  a bit more grey than the photo shows, it's not quite that light).  The only thing left to do now is hang our photos. 
I have to admit, I am VERY glad that we did not do this project ourselves.  Not only did the painters do a great job, they did it quickly and we were able to get the house put back together over the weekend.  It was a long week, but it was worth it.



                   






1 comment:

mitch said...

It looks SO nice!!!! I know how much work went into all of that. Looks like a whole new home!
Love you guys!